Thursday, November 1, 2007

Chili Casserole



This recipe is from Gma Sharron and is a Higbee favorite. My kids love it and I even got Laurel to eat it once!!


1 cup grated Cheddar Cheese

1 large can of Chili

1 cup Rice

1/2 cup Water

Fritos corn chips

Chili Powder


Directions: Cook rice, combine with chili and water in a casserole dish. Sprinkle with Chili Powder. Cook at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes, garnish with corn chips and grated cheese. Cook another 10 minutes, until cheese is melted. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Des said...

What a great idea....I love it! I am totally trying this recipe. Our family loves your recipes. Where did you come up with this idea? If everyone posted what they were having for dinner and the recipe along with it. There would be so much to choose from.

Heather said...

Jeez . . . your picture even looks like it comes from a cookbook. Thanks for the great dinner idea. I'm excited to try it out.